How do I get paid?
Landrum employees can submit their hours via our electronic timesheet submittal process, also known as PeopleNet, or by completing a paper timesheet.
At the end of your work day each Friday, visit the Landrum website. On the home page, click on the "Sign In" button located at the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to a page where you can access the PeopleNet link - scroll down until you see the PeopleNet login. To login, you must first create an account. Please visit www.mypeoplenet.com/logon.
The timesheet deadline for entering online hours is Saturday, 11:59 p.m. Hours MUST be entered by 11:59 p.m. on the Saturday following the work week to guarantee that your supervisor will receive an e-mail to approve them. Hours MUST be entered by 11:59 p.m. on the Saturday ending the work week to guarantee that your supervisor will receive an email to approve them.
Your funds will be processed and either direct deposited to a checking or savings account, or EZPay paycard.
If you have any questions on entering time, please call your Landrum supervisor at 850-476-5100 (Pensacola) or 850-244-0026 (Fort Walton Beach).
A paper timesheet is still acceptable. Please remember to:
- Print your full name and social security number on your timesheet.
- Enter our customer's company name and the name of the person you report to for the assignment.
- For each day worked, record the date, time started, time finished, time taken for lunch, and actual hours worked.
- Sign your timesheet and enter the correct week ending date (Saturday).
- Have our customer sign your timesheet and indicate whether your assignment is continuing or has been completed.
- Leave the last copy with our customer and return the balance of the set to the Landrum office.
- Timesheet deadline is 10:00 am every Monday morning (including holiday weeks). The Landrum Pensacola office has a convenient drop slot at our front door for evening or weekend drops. In our Fort Walton Beach office timesheets must be dropped off during business hours (M - F, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- Extra timesheets can be downloaded and printed here.
How often will I be paid?
Our pay days can vary depending on your assignment and location. Your Landrum representative will let you know when you can expect to be paid. If you selected to utilize the EZPay paycard, you will need to pick up your paycard from the Landrum office on or after your first scheduled pay day. Once you have the card in your possession, your funds will be loaded to the card each week.
How soon can you find me a job?
We try to place candidates as soon as possible. However, we cannot guarantee employment. Please use Landrum as one of your sources during your job search. There are numerous resources in the community that you will want to research also.
Do you charge for the drug screening?
There is no charge. The drug screen is a part of our application process.
Is there a placement fee?
No, all charges are paid by Landrum clients.
What are Landrum's business hours?
Our Pensacola office is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm on Wednesday.
Our Fort Walton Beach office is open from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
How can I brush up on my computer skills?
Computer tutorials are offered through Landrum to our employees free of charge. You do not need an appointment, just come in anytime between 1pm and 4pm.
Do I need a resumé ?
We utilize your resumé as a placement tool for the client. We ask that you submit your resumé electronically. Be sure to include a phone number where we can contact you. You can send your resumé to LSS@LandrumStaffing.com. Please be sure your resumé is a Microsoft Word document.
Can I create a new resumé or update an old one in your office?
We do not have a resumé program available at the Landrum office. A resume service is available at CareerSource Escarosa in Pensacola and CareerSource Okaloosa Walton in Fort Walton Beach/Destin.
What are my staffing options?
• Temporary Assignments ranging from a few days to a few weeks or even longer depending on our clients’ staffing needs.
• Temp-to-Hire Assignments that provide the opportunity to be hired by the client company. Candidates are employed by Landrum Staffing for a certain timeframe until an offer of employment has been made by the client company.
• Direct Placement Landrum assists the client company with recruiting and screening candidates for direct placement for their staffing needs.
Does Landrum have any locations outside of Pensacola?
Yes. We also have an office in Fort Walton Beach that services Okaloosa and Walton Counties. We are also members of a network of independently owned staffing services called TempNet and can refer you to other member companies throughout the United States.
What are the pay ranges for your jobs?
There are many variables in determining pay rates including skill requirements, education, experience, etc. Most job postings on our website will have pay ranges listed.